Who is Brandify?
Brandify is an industry-leading provider of location-based digital marketing solutions that provides brands with a better understanding of their connection to their customers. Brandify does this by capturing incredibly powerful data as well as providing strategy and customized services to help brands maximize their online presence and drive customers to their locations. For 20 years now, Brandify powers more than 500 brands and serves more than 4.5 million brick and mortar locations, globally reaching millions of consumers daily. Brandify's mission is to leverage location technology to transform the way businesses connect to consumers while offering unrivaled personal service.
Brandify's vision is to continue creating a team of innovators, strategist and leaders across technology and digital marketing whose aim is for the betterment of others and themselves. We are exploring all of Southern California to find a Strategic Account Manager with Digital Marketing Experience for our Anaheim, CA headquarters.
- Develop strategic business relationships that result in the understanding of the business issues and the ability to present the right solution
- Solicit business, tracks orders, and provide prompt follow-up to any perspective leads
- Handle sales inquiries including price quotes
- Communicate customer requirements throughout the organization
- Travel to accounts, trade shows and remote offices as needed (less than 25%)
- Identify business opportunities within current product lines as well as via new product development
- Provide daily support to clients including orientation, training, trouble shooting and usability
- Provide back-up for Client Services staff handling data processes, platform performance and client communication
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams on behalf of clients
- Proactively assess, validate and address customer needs
- 5+ years of account management in a high-value, business-to-business, solution consultation environment is required, experience in digital marketing industry preferred.
- EXPERIENCE WITH LOCAL SEARCH A HUGE PLUS!
- High level of comfort with a technology-driven, fast-paced environment that requires ability to quickly synthesize multiple sources of data.
- Effective and persuasive presentation, oral communication, and follow up skills
- Capable of building and sustaining trust among clients and colleagues
- Proactive approach to client consultation.
- MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) experience and competence
- Knowledge and insight of Google Adwords, SEO practices, and Web Analytics
- BA / BS strongly desired or equivalent sales experience
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to comfortably build business relationships at all levels of an organization
Compensation: In addition to competitive compensation Brandify offers full benefits, a comfortable casual working environment, 3 weeks paid vacation, a huge eLibrary full of books and videos, education reimbursement, 401k plan and many more. We are committed to the excellence of our team and will continue to foster growth by treating our employees well!
EEO Statement: Brandify is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer. Brandify's CEO and senior leadership team have the responsibility to monitor progress, reinforce policies and hold the organization accountable to meet its objectives.